Areas Served By Right Path Rehab
San Diego’s close proximity to the border with Mexico puts it squarely in the path of major drug distribution traffic. Because of this, awareness and attention to drug use and the flow of illegal drugs into the county is as high in southern California as anywhere in the United States.
More than 15,000 people enter treatment for addiction every year in San Diego County, and the need for quality rehab centers is paramount. Right Path Rehab, located north of downtown near La Jolla, is one of the premier addiction recovery centers in the San Diego area.
Our drug and alcohol rehab center provides an ideal setting for rehab, away from distractions that can hinder your recovery from drug abuse. At our facility in San Diego, you’re free from peer pressure, relationships that cause stress, and access to drugs. You can focus on your treatment and recovery.
Cities That Right Path Rehab Serves:
We’ve Helped Thousands of Individuals Overcome Drug and Alcohol Addiction
More Reasons To Choose Right Path Rehab
We have low occupancy rates, which means you get a greater level of attention and care. Throughout your treatment, you have easy access to our team so we can address your concerns quickly and efficiently.
Other benefits of Right Path Rehab’s San Diego addiction treatment center include:
- We follow the Golden Rule and treat you the way we would want to be treated. We know what you’re going through because many of our staff have been there themselves. They are dedicated to helping you along your own recovery journey.
- We want to provide the very best in personalized support, so we take the time to really get to know you. We know that recovery is different for everyone, and we strive to provide quality care that fits your individual needs.
- We scrutinize all our recovery plans and resources to be sure you have the best possible treatment and care. Our evidence-based methods and techniques ensure you are fully prepared to transition to each new level of care.
Sober-Friendly Activities Near Right Path Rehab
San Diego is an outdoor lover’s dream. It offers many opportunities to get out and enjoy the spectacular natural beauty of the California coastline, making it a perfect place to relax and reflect on your progress in rehab at Right Path Rehab. Some of the most popular areas include:
- Coronado Beach: Just across the bay from San Diego, this beach offers a clean shoreline and peaceful atmosphere. Admire the magnificent mansions on Ocean Boulevard and visit the Hotel del Coronado, a 130-year-old National Historic Landmark.
- Mission Beach and Pacific Beach: This area is not as pristine as Coronado Beach, but it’s the quintessential California beach hangout: throngs of surfers, bikini-clad sunbathers, and a boardwalk packed with inline skaters and bicyclists.
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: This oceanfront reserve includes 1,750 acres of unspoiled land, protecting its unique topography and flora. It also includes one of the area’s last waterfowl refuge and salt marsh.
- Balboa Park: Home to the renowned San Diego Zoo. This 1,200-acre park is the city’s cultural hub. Located in downtown San Diego, it’s a great place for a stroll, bike, or picnic.
You can choose Right Path Rehab in San Diego for your addiction recovery knowing that you have access to the great healing powers of California’s magnificent natural beauty.
Call Right Path Rehab Today For The Best Rehab Options In San Diego
Recovery Starts at Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab by Requesting a Call
"*" indicates required fields
Insurance Can Cover up to 100% of The Costs of Addiction Treatment and Mental Health Care
Did you know that insurance can cover up to 100% of the costs of addiction treatment and mental health care? Our addiction treatment center accepts most insurance plans. For a free insurance benefits check complete our confidential insurance verification form by clicking the link below.